This article covers the following topics:
Please note - this information is for customers who joined us after 1st December 2015 only.
Activating your TPO SIM
To get started, you’ll need to activate your new TPO SIM in your online account. You can find your username (8 digit account number) in the Welcome email sent to you on the day of completing your order. Log in at myaccount.thepeoplesoperator.com.
(1) Head to the SIM ACTIVATION tab located in the green menu bar at the top of the page.
(2) Enter your TPO mobile number.
(3) Enter the last 6 digits of the ICCID code found on the back of your SIM, or on the paper insert that came with the SIM.
(4) Hit the ‘Activate’ button. You’re good to go!
Click here for data settings.
Setting Your Password
In your Welcome email will be a link to create your password, this expires after 14 days. After this time you will need to use the 'Forgotten Your Password' button at myaccount.thepeoplesoperator.com
Username: This is inside your Welcome email, it's an 8-digit code. Depedning on your email provider it may be in your spam folder.
Email: User the email address you used when signing up.
You will then be sent instructions to create a new password, please check your spam folder if it does not arrive. Once logged in you can go ahead and activate your SIM card.
Changing your personal details
If you need to update your email address, billing address or contact number, you can do so by navigating to the MY ACCOUNT tab located in the green menu bar at the top of the page. If you need to change your payment details, please contact our team.
To save your changes, hit the ‘Update’ button at the bottom of the page.
Checking your usage and charges
To see a quick snapshot of your remaining allowances, navigate to the HOME tab at the top of the page. On the right side, you’ll see your current bundle information.
(1) This is where your current month’s remaining allowances are displayed.
(2) Here you’ll see the total balance due to be collected on your next payment date. You can also see any out-of-bundle charges accrued in the current billing period. Your credit limit displayed under the total – by default, your credit limit is set to £20.
(3) You’ll see the next payment date as well as the next invoice date (Next Statement Date).
(4) Make an online payment if you’ve reached your credit limit and need to reactivate your services again.
You can also view an itemised breakdown of your usage for any month:
(1) Head to the USAGE tab.
(2) Select the billing period that you wish to view – the 'Unbilled' option will display usage in your current billing period.
(3) Hit the Go button and your selected billing period's usage will be displayed below.
Viewing your invoice
You’ll be able to view all payments and invoices by navigating to the STATEMENT tab. To view and download an invoice, click the ‘Action’ button in the column on the far right.
Making an online payment
Your invoiced amount will be collected via Direct Debit on your regular payment date each month. If you want to make an advanced bill payment or you have reached your credit limit, you can make a payment in your online account by clicking the PAY tab at the top of the page or the ‘PAY NOW’ button found on the HOME tab.
Your Credit Limit
By default, every account has a credit limit of £20. This ensures that you will never incur charges of more than £20 in addition to your monthly line rental, giving you peace of mind. You can lower your credit limit by getting in touch with us.